American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
This is one of the best charity's out there! I have donated several times! I have voulenteer for them as well!! They help the community so much!! love this program!
I have numerous Red Cross certification and have had great experiences getting certified. They are on my campus at least three times a year for blood drives and I'm so thankful for their hearts. Give blood, save lives!
I love donating blood but I'm sick of the harassing phone calls! I'd rather get a flyer in the mail listi g all of the donor sites in the next few months. I had to block all of their numbers on my phone I can't stand it!
I recently donated blood and the people that helped me were so sweet and helped t make sure i felt calm and good before, during and after the procedure. I will definitely be supporting this organization in the future!
Im not able to donate blood to them because of all my illnesses but i know they help alot of people that are victims of fires and things like that. Which is wonderful
It wasn't until my mother-in-law needed 4 units of blood at the hospital that I'd realized (and felt love for) those who selflessly donated blood that was now saving a life. I am a B negative and donate as often as I can.
I took a CPR class with them, refer clients to them daily after disasters such as house fires, and always speak highly of them. I donate to their organization through work and think they are genuinely nice people who care
Although, I am unable to donate blood, my boyfriend donates blood and platelets on a regular basis. They are always very quick and efficient. He has only had a few problems during the over 30 donations he has done.
The American Red Cross is an amazing organization. When I volunteered there as a teenager, our projects included everything from marathons to toy drives to teaching fire safety at elementary schools and helping find sheleter for families displaced by a fire. It's an amazing hroup that does a lot of good.
Great organization to support and donate too! one of the more reliable organizations out there, you know that anything you donate will go directly towards relief. I am CPR and First Aid certified through them as well!
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos