American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
I have A- blood and also suffer from Multiple sclerosis. I unfortunately cannot donate but I love all that the Red Cross does across our country to help out. I wish everyone realized how important it is to donate if they are able to
Excellent organization that does a lot of great quality work and I will continue to support this organization not to mention all the free clinics it does this is amazing
The red cross hosts a blood drive at my old high school every year. That is where I first volunteered to donate blood through them. It was a smooth professional process.
I've never needed blood transfusions, but mainly of my family members have, during surgeries or after accidents. So, for this reason, I always donate money and blood to the American Red Cross. They do amazing, life-saving work.
The American Red Cross not only helps individuals when in need but also whole communities during disasters. I have only contributed through blood drives, but hope that I may be able to do more in the future. Great company!!
I think this is a great organization and I donate unused goods to it on a regular basis-however their overhead is so large that not as much money as you think goes out to the people that need it. They still do good-but I would like to see a little less overhead (ie-salaries etc) and a little more contribution
The American Red Cross is a great organization that does a huge array of things for people in need. Just ONE of the things they do is provide blood for people who need transfusions and I am happy to say I am a blood donor!
I absolutely LOVE the ARC! It is so awesome that when I see the bus I can just stop by, give blood, save a life, and move on with mine! It is also very nice that they can remind me to give blood just by a simple phone call.
American Red Cross is a well needed organization that has helped so much across our country. With all the natural disasters that happen they are always there to help
I used to donate blood with the red cross every 3 months. Its something that I really like because I don't have a lot of money or time because of school, but in donating blood I am still able to give back to the community.
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos