American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
American Red Cross have come too the rescue of millions of people . And it is such amazing organization.. And i applaud them for there time their help and there dedication..
I like the red cross only because they have helped some i know whos house burned doen it was very greatful of them to help her out ,but for such a big organization they only could do so lilttle but sometimes thats what really matters
A very important organization because every day people need blood and red cross helps the right blood type be available to them. Ive donated a handful of times but they had trouble finding my vein a few times which was stressful for me.
I don't like how much the CEO of the company makes... I honestly think when you work for a charity there should be a cap on your salary... making millions is ridiculous.
I have A- blood and also suffer from Multiple sclerosis. I unfortunately cannot donate but I love all that the Red Cross does across our country to help out. I wish everyone realized how important it is to donate if they are able to
Since April I have donated blood 3 times to this organization. The staff is always great and watching over you to make sure your ok through out the proses. I am a universal donor so they do call as soon as the 8 week period is up.
Awesome i volunteer at my school to help because I'm not old enough to donate. I mean if you can save a life for little to no effort , why not. Plus maybe one day you might need a blood donation. help the world out.. to be helped.
Donated blood recently for the first time ....i was VERY scared but the staff made me feel at ease and they were very knowledgable in their field and it showed ..they care ...which made me even more comfy . overall my experience was great and i would definitely donate again to save more lives !! makes me feel good :)
This is another organization I am passionate about. It's a simple way to donate your time and resources to those in need. I always donate when I can. Last time they even sent me a letter telling me where my blood went. Pretty cool.
This year was my first year to donate blood. I have always wanted to in high school but wasn't able to because I was too small. Everything went well except I almost fainted for some odd reason even though I ate beforehand and drank lots of water that day
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos