American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
As long as I can remember I've been involved in donating blood. They are really great at keeping records. I recently received a call who helped find a location close by to donate.
Salute to any person out there that have volunteered with the American Red Cross and thank you to all the people that are evolved because through any major situation that have happened American Red Cross made a way to help those that are in need
When we experienced the thousand year flood, I tried multiple times to donate my time to the American Red Cross. They had postings everywhere about being in dire need of help, but every time I called, they told me they didn't need any extra hands.
I have always helped them out during school blood drives! Couldn't donate because I had a tattoo that wasn't professional. But if you can donate make sure you do! I support them!
Red Cross comes to my school twice a year for students to donate blood. I always love doing it, and even donate outside of school with the Red Cross. My dad has also a lot of experience with Red Cross because he donates through his work.
When our house caught on fire the red cross was there immediately to put a roof over our heads. they paid a security deposit for a new place, gave us $100 for food and $100 for clothes. they were amazing to us when we were at a very low place.
I tried donating blood in high school through the American Red Cross but I couldn't because my veins were too small and they couldn't fill any vials. I have volunteered there a couple of times and took lifeguard and baby'sitting classes there.
The Red Cross does it all. I volunteered during my freshman year of college, and I got to help this one family who's house had recently burned down. From helping with things like that, natural disasters, and safety, the Red Cross is amazing
The American Red Cross is a good organization; however they are still a business. They make a lot of money on all that blood they collect. I wish they got more recognition for their help with families going through loss after a tragedy.
Hello.. People have no idea how many people are really hungry.. I have just started to help my church once a month with dinner for the young and old... To see so many people who may not have had a meal for who knows how long... The place is packed... They have many programs if you are looking for a place to do some good...
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos