BY AMERICAN #7 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Are you a fan of the American Red Cross?6 Answers
  • My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing cha...51 Answers
  • Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?44 Answers
American Red Cross
  • "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
  • "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
  • "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
  • "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
  • "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
Vanessa C.
American Red cross does some great. I work in the healthcare field that they do such good things for things. We do all of our training through them for CPR, updating certificates, etc and they are always pleasant to work with and super professional.
Felicitas B.
Oak Harbor, WA
We volunteer with the Red Cross Islands Chapter. I love how family friendly they are! Most events we can bring our infant to in a stroller or ergo while we work. We support the Red Cross because the are always there for military families like us.
Ariel R.
Middletown, CT
I love donating blood to the American Red Cross. They keep you up to date with what happens with your blood, when it is given to someone, and what type you have. They are a great company who make you feel welcome and are grateful for your donation(s).
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH
I love American Red Cross! I've always wanted to help out and donate blood but I have an extreme fear or needles and sometimes pass out. I have volunteered and spent time at the blood drives and everyone is so friendly and they make the process really easy. They do so much for people in need! Everyone should take the time to donate or volunteer!
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
The American Red Cross is a good organization. Not just for the blood donations. they do so much more. When my mothers house burnt down, the Red Cross helped provide my mother, father, and sister all a place to stay for a few days, food, and clothing.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
Coming from a family who has dealt with the loss of a child, I know how important it is to give back and by donating blood, you can give someone so much more than you will ever know!
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
A few months ago a acquaintance of mine lost their home to a fire and the red cross really helped them out. I really like volunteering. Especially donating my blood. I always donate my blood when I have the chance because I'm in really good health.
Tina T.
Once I found out that my blood type was o- I started donating and i donating every chance i get especially since i know there are people out there who need it especially my grandma se has anemia and so she goes in once a week for blood transfusions
Joanna G.
I always hear American Red Cross step up on the news. They help every way they can in the community. for example finding a place for people who have been displaced somewhere to stay, blood drives, and blanket drives, etc. Really great organization.
Karissa H.
PLYMOUTH
This place provides quality protection, care, and compassion to those who need it. When I was younger I took a course there which taught me the basics of caring for children, CPR, and the heimlich maneuver. The helped provide me with vital information that has the potential to save lives. They also do lots of blood drives, which is very beneficial.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do you donate blood?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
MiiMii E.
Allentown, PA
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Michelle F.
Conway, AR
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?