American Red Cross
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
I know what is to need blood. My mom alway was looking for blod donation for me and it was not and easy job. I will encourage everyone to donate, a lot of people are in need of blood.
THE BEST ORGANIZATION EVER. I got it started in my school and being the president made me feel so powerful because we had to be in charge or doing events like: feeding the homeless, donating blood, installing fire alarms, cleaning up the parks. It truly makes you feel amazing. I'm also planning to start a RCC in my college because it is such a valuable thing to do and they people you meet and work with are so selfless and amazing.
Who can really say anything bad about this organization? They help people in need whether it was a natural disaster or even a situation like an apartment building burning down. They do great things. the American Red Cross Is a big help I times of need
I'm one of those odd ones who enjoys donating. Unfortunately, it's very few and far between because of my trips to africa. I must wait a full year after coming back from africa before I am able to donate. When I can, I do it monthly! It's so important!
I volunteered with animals at a local vet through the Red Cross and was amazed to see how they really work to improve every aspect of people's lives. They are truly there to help their communities and the world. Great leaders and great fellow volunteers.
I think that this is a great organization with a good message to those who help. I am unable to donate due to my weight however, if I had the chance to I would be more than happy to donate because it is important to use your right to help others in need.
They are usually so kind when it comes to me giving blood. I support because I know maybe one day I may need. Plus I feel good helping donate blood. I donate every three months. They have been around for a long time and started donating last year
I have always been very scared of needles but knowing that I was doing something good made me feel better about doing, unfortunately I don't always get the chance to donate because I often a have low iron levels. They are great about rewards as well.
I always hear American Red Cross step up on the news. They help every way they can in the community. for example finding a place for people who have been displaced somewhere to stay, blood drives, and blanket drives, etc. Really great organization.
We volunteer with the Red Cross Islands Chapter. I love how family friendly they are! Most events we can bring our infant to in a stroller or ergo while we work. We support the Red Cross because the are always there for military families like us.
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos