BY AMERICAN #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Are you a fan of the American Red Cross?6 Answers
  • My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing cha...51 Answers
  • Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?44 Answers
American Red Cross
  • "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
  • "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
  • "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
  • "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
  • "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
Natiuska M.
Love this organization, I have donated a fews times and they are so polite in making you feel comfortable for your first time. Not only that, they are very professional and it feels good to know that someone out there is being saved thanks to us who donate.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
The American Red Cross is a wonderful charity that does blood drives, collects donations, and helps when disaster strikes. They are a wonderful charity that helps people and the community.
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
Back after Hurricane Katrina I collected money and donated it to the American Red Cross to help with anything that was needed for the victims. I was pretty young but was glad I could do what I could to help and that American Red Cross was there so I could.
Kim R.
I volunteered with them years ago in disaster services. I was certified as a National Disaster Volunteer. I also went through their lifesaving program and was a certified water safety instructor. They are a great organization. Not perfect, but then who is!
Chinny I.
Wylie, TX
I have volunteered through my college to assist The American Red cross. I enjoyed every bit of my service at the America Red Cross and i was glad i was able to give back to my community.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
Love they American Red Cross, they are always there in tremendous times of need. They always make it too priority to help the best way possible when you aren't certain of what comes next.
Catie S.
Charleston, SC
In high school, I donated blood every chance I got. I went to Kenya over summer, so unfortunately I can't donate blood for the next 5 years. But every time I donated blood, Red Cross made it a wonderful experience. I never had a bad experience through them.
Candenetra M.
Hephzibah, GA
From holding blood drives, to fast acting services during natural disasters, to just generally saving lives every day, American Red Cross is the first organization people run to. I applaud the fact that the red cross is running strong after all these years.
T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
I am a proud blood donor! ever since I have been able to donate I always take the time to do so & I even encourage my friends and family to do so as well. its such a great way to give back. Most people aren't aware how donating can really make a difference!
Beatrice A.
Brooklyn, NY
THE BEST ORGANIZATION EVER. I got it started in my school and being the president made me feel so powerful because we had to be in charge or doing events like: feeding the homeless, donating blood, installing fire alarms, cleaning up the parks. It truly makes you feel amazing. I'm also planning to start a RCC in my college because it is such a valuable thing to do and they people you meet and work with are so selfless and amazing.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do you donate blood?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
MiiMii E.
Allentown, PA
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Michelle F.
Conway, AR
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?