American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
They really help those in need I rember Katrina and how they help all the people of that natural disaster
I am a huge fan of all the great work the red cross does, wonderful organization that helps with so much.
The red cross help people that are in need of help and some were they can get help or advice on anything
The organization helps so many people during their time of need and is a really great place to donate to!
Great organization to give money to and such with all of the disasters and such going on in the world.
I extremely adore the work they are doing and I really want to donate these organisation if possible .
There is nothing bad to say about is organization. It is helpful and encourages community help.
People donate bloods for those in need and I think it's great . I've donated several times .
It's always good to help others when you have the ability to - this is a good charity.
Such a great organization that does so many good things for people in the community!
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos