American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
I'm a student nurse so I'm a huge supporter of anything in the Healthcare field.
I've heard amazing survival stories thanks to what they are doing...great things
This is a great organization that helps a lot of people at their times of need.
My grandpa would always volunteer to give blood here, it is a very good program.
In 2009 my house burnt down & these folks helped out me and everyone in the home.
This organization brought lots of food when our apartment building burnt down.
Red Cross is wonderful in many ways.. Get involved & give back anyway you can..
I love American Red Cross organization. I love seeing people help each other!!!
American Red Cross is a great place to give. They always help during a crisis.
I try to donate to the America Red Cross whenever I can. Such a great company
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos