American Red Cross
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
Got First Aid/CPR Certified, you can help save a life, I urge everyone to get certified.
This is the most widely known organization it does such amazing things they're incredible
I try to eat blood at least once a year. I am O+ so that anyone is able to use my blood.
This organization steps up for any disaster. I always donate blood. Just one way to help.
Thank you for all the relief you give people who are in need. so happy to have red cross
Love what thwy do and i donate every chance i can to sace a life of you can you should to
I believe this is actually a good program. Not all are actually focused on the people.
Great organization to be apart of! I've known about donating blood since I was little.
Still unbelievable that in 2016 gay people cannot donate blood. Its honestly pathetic.
They do so much important work, especially abroad. So important to have them available.
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos