American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
My mother in law worked at the red cross! Donating your blood can help someone desperately in need.
Everything the red cross does is amazing. i always donate when i can because i know I'm saving lives
I have donated blood multiple times for this great cause. They help so many in the face of tragedy
Ive taken some classes from american red cross and loved it! Very useful info. Great organization.
I think this is a great organization all thought I was not able to donate blood due to my low iron
I have been volunteering with ARC since August. It's such a rewarding and heart warming experience.
I love that this organization gives help to all people in need because of just about any situation.
I donate blood here all the time. They're so nice and make me feel comfortable every time I donate.
Every time natural disasters occur the Red Cross is always there to help the victims. Please donate!
I have donated over and over again to them. Great polite people. I have rare blood so they call me
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos