American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
Always donate to this organization they help so many in need in the military and in major disasters.
American Red Cross is great to help in times of need and always hosting blood drives to help people.
This charity is great they come out to my old high school and let us donate our blood if we wanted to
I love this organization. I work in the medical field and I see it first hand. They save lives daily
I love red cross they do so much for our lives muchs respect for them . can't wait to become a nurse
If you haven't heard of the American Red Cross foundation you must be lying. Always coming in clutch👌
I am someone who benefits from this organization, and am so happy for all who have helped this cause.
A wonderful organization that does an excellent job. These are all amazing people that volunteer here
Love how many blood drives there are available. Don't care for the constant phone calls though.
This is a great program. I am actually donating blood to them this month at my school blood drive.
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos