American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
The American red Cross is amazing. My life was saved due to someone donating their blood for the cause.
American Red Cross is great they come to my school every year and students are allowed to donate blood!
I think this is such an amazing & wonderful organization. We are very blessed to have you amongst us!
American Red Cross is an excellent charitable organization that helps people all over the world! !!!!!
With technology changing so much, I thought it was pretty genius that you were able to text a donation.
I e donated blood sever times to this charity and it's for a great cause and it's not too bad of pain
American red Cross is a wonderful organization that help people need if there house burned out flood
We always donate during blood drives!! Something so little for us is everything for someone in need!
They really do a lot of good for the world helping were they are needed we need more people like that
I've donated blood a couple of times and enjoyed it knowing the fact that I'm helping people in need.
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos