American Red Cross
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
I have donated to this cause many times and always feel that I have helped someone in someway afterwards
Hard workers and reliable life savers. Please donate today and you could be saving a life. Blood is life.
I love this foundation love how they help people they're making a huge difference in many people's lives
I love helping and giving to the American Red Cross. They are such an amazing charity and organization.
American cross are such amazing people for helping many people for many years glad they do what they do.
American Red Cross has always been great to help those in need! I try to donate blood every chance I get.
Always friendly and accommodating I try to donate every 8 weeks. I love the people that are there to help
This is such a good charity I'm am so glad a lot of people are able to donate thank you all for donating
Such an incredible and amazing organization, they have done so many things for so many many people. !!!!
Very put-together organization. I've donated blood 3 years in a row and I love to help people, wonderful!
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos