American Red Cross
4.77 / 5 based on 1,566 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
I have helped donate to this organization because they help out post big freaky storms and similar things.
The Red Cross is an awesome organization. They got my dad home when his grandma died while he was in Iraq.
The first time I ever gave blood it was with this organization and i believe they are a wonderful company.
Always friendly and accommodating I try to donate every 8 weeks. I love the people that are there to help
I love them they truly do a lot to help many people. Ever since i was in elementary they have been around.
I have never donated but it is obviously a program that is so vital to helping those who would be in need
I love ARC! They are so helpful and nice! i love that is reaches out the the needy to they can help them!
Such an incredible and amazing organization, they have done so many things for so many many people. !!!!
They save lives. They give people a chance to give back and help others in need. I love this organization
This is such a good charity I'm am so glad a lot of people are able to donate thank you all for donating
Q & A
How often do you personally donate your time and blood to ARC?
Anyone else military?
Where can you donate in Philly?
I remember this in high school but I was too afraid to donate my blood lol. I'm no longer scared, so where can I donate?
How many of you know that the American Red Cross has a mission to serve the U.S. Armed Forces? Red Cross chapters and houses have been located on Army installations since World War I! Ask me how you can support the military through the American Red Cross!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos