American Red Cross
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
They helped my family in a flood & they were so nice & helped them get back on there feet amazing donation.
I hate to say it, but since 2005 I haven't had the same respect for this organization as I did in the past.
Help to save a life. Help in a crisis. The American Red Cross is always there. Call the American Red Cross.
I always donate blood whenever the red cross comes around! It's such a simple easy way to help save lives
They are there for disaster relief. You can donate money and give blood. They support military families.
This is such an extraordinary organization. I'm so proud of all their work and the people that help them.
The Red Cross does so many great things and is such a technology innovator in order to receive donations.
This is such a good charity I'm am so glad a lot of people are able to donate thank you all for donating
I love helping and giving to the American Red Cross. They are such an amazing charity and organization.
I have never donated but it is obviously a program that is so vital to helping those who would be in need
Q & A
Do you volunteer for the American Red Cross?
What is the best way to build your hemaglobin?
Has anyone ever been put on a stop list because of being sick? This happened to me years ago and I would love to donate again however I don't know how to get myself off that list. Any suggestions?
Do you have to be a certain weight? I tried donating blood when I went to ASU but the people on the truck doing the blood drive said I was too small...
Can there be a blood drive at my school?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos