American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
A great organization to give money to and such with all of the disasters and such going on in the world. :)
A great organization to give money to and such with all of the disasters and such going on in the world. ☺☺
They are there for disaster relief. You can donate money and give blood. They support military families.
Hard workers and reliable life savers. Please donate today and you could be saving a life. Blood is life.
We love the american red cross. We just got a letter in the mail saying that it is time to donate again.
I always donate blood whenever the red cross comes around! It's such a simple easy way to help save lives
I love this foundation love how they help people they're making a huge difference in many people's lives
This is truly an amazing organization! they have done so many things in the lives of so many americans!
I love helping and giving to the American Red Cross. They are such an amazing charity and organization.
This is such an extraordinary organization. I'm so proud of all their work and the people that help them.
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos