American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
I love this charity, they are so helpful to people that need help right away, they are always right there
The Red Cross is an awesome organization. They got my dad home when his grandma died while he was in Iraq.
Great foundation that was really there for my family and town after the recent flooding in South Carolina.
This charity helped me out in a time of need after a hurricane! A plus service and people who really care!
Overall the organization is great, but I don't like the fact that they badger you if you've donated blood.
This organization has done so much for people with medical problems. Their work and dedication is amazing.
The first time I ever gave blood it was with this organization and i believe they are a wonderful company.
I hate to say it, but since 2005 I haven't had the same respect for this organization as I did in the past.
Help to save a life. Help in a crisis. The American Red Cross is always there. Call the American Red Cross.
They helped my family in a flood & they were so nice & helped them get back on there feet amazing donation.
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos