American Red Cross
4.77 / 5 based on 1,566 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
I love the Red Cross! I took a CPR class through them when I was younger and the staff involved was so good.
i love to give to charities when ever i can even a small amount can make the difference if everyone does it.
This organization is run mostly by the help of volunteers and provides wonderful local and national services
Great great thing these people do. It's so incredible. They come to my school and a ton of kids donate blood!
This has got to be the best organization of all time. There is always a line of people waiting to give blood.
This is one of the best organizations. Always helping family and nations.I need to donate to them again soon
Such a great cause. If it weren't for this organization a lot of families would be displaced. I donate yearly.
Indeed a great organiztion, doing great work in health field, request you all to donate blood and money etc.
I know that the Red Cross doesn't deal only with blood donating, but donating blood is an awesome ting to do.
I just donated blood this past year. I was scared but the workers were very nice and it was for a good cause!
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos