American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
I love donating blood. The staff are always extremely friendly and efficient. I've never had a bad experience!
This is a very good company they help a lot of families around the world this is why everyone love this company.
I donate to the Red Cross blood drives every time I'm eligible. It's such a simple and easy way to help others.
This organization is doing great.If ask to volunteer an organization I will choose this.They are international.
I love this ❤️ our school has a club and I definitely want to join because it's very beneficial to our society
President and CEO, Marsha J. Evans salary for the yr was $651,957 PLUS expenses. I won't be donating to them.
A great organization! i just went in and donated blood about a month ago! If you can you should really donate!
My husband is a blood donor. Giving blood is very important for so many different reasons. Give blood today.
This has got to be the best organization of all time. There is always a line of people waiting to give blood.
I usually try and make sure I donate whenever I am eligible to. I feel like this is an easy way to give back!
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos