American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
I donate to the Red Cross blood drives every time I'm eligible. It's such a simple and easy way to help others.
My husband is a blood donor. Giving blood is very important for so many different reasons. Give blood today.
Red cross help everyone!They are very easy going, but knows they should do the best for everyone that needs it!
I donate blood every time I am eligible again. It's always a positive experience. Conveniently located as well.
I have made a donation to the Red Cross and donated blood. This is a great way to give back to your community.
Awesome way to donate blood. I am always trying to donate but my problem is low iron not allowing me to donate.
This organization is doing great.If ask to volunteer an organization I will choose this.They are international.
Amazing organization that helps so many people in time of need. They are there right away when disaster strikes
I always donate blood and I have been CPR CERTIFIED for some time. The American Red Cross is close to my heart
Good place for blood donation. See the bus all over the place and I like some incentives they give for donating
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos