American Red Cross
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
Amazing orginaziation! I donate blood whenever I can and am a part of this. I love all they do and all they save!
American Red Cross is a great example of humanity. They go when they are needed and have helped save many lives.
I love that no matter where in the world disaster strikes that red cross is always there to lend a helping hand.
The Red Cross provides assistance to all individuals who have a variety of needs. I have donated items and blood.
The staff is friendly,and helpful. I never had problems,and they take care of you. I love the American Red Cross!
I've donated quite a bit to this company. What a great cause and great way for everyone to help each other out.
i've helped survey damage after tornados in my town and truly seen all the great things this organization does!!!
I have donated blood many times to the American Red Cross and every time it has been a very pleasant experience.
Red Cross is a great organization that helps people that are in need and their blood drives seem to be a success.
Great organization that I fully support. I donate blood to do what I can. It's amazing the things they have done.
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos