American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
I've actually had disaster response training and CPR certifications from Adra who works closely with the Red Cross!
I'm raised and donated over $200 to this organization for my senior project. Great organization, and great people.
Every 6 months I donate blood and make a donation. Such a big organization that helps out so many people in need.
When disaster strikes, the Red Cross is there to help anyone in need. And they also do blood donations all the time
The true meaning of helping others is found within this company, they are always there any time a disaster happens.
American Red Cross helps in so many ways in the time of need. They go above and beyond. This is an awesome charity.
This is a great organization! It's really nice to know that you can do something so small to help people so much!
Great organization that I fully support. I donate blood to do what I can. It's amazing the things they have done.
They helped me and my family when our house burnt down. I love that we were able to get help so quick with them.
Amazing orginaziation! I donate blood whenever I can and am a part of this. I love all they do and all they save!
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos