American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
American red cross been around a long time they help people need if they closed their homes and give them shelter.
The true meaning of helping others is found within this company, they are always there any time a disaster happens.
We volunteer every year around the holidays! Such a great program! We are looking to volunteer this spring as well!
When disaster strikes, the Red Cross is there to help anyone in need. And they also do blood donations all the time
This is a very great way to donate and there's always tons of people willing to do it I have once and it felt great
I'm raised and donated over $200 to this organization for my senior project. Great organization, and great people.
Even though I cannot do it imported I think this is a very good thing I'm sick that we haven't tell people in need
American red cross is an amazing organization! after many national disaters they hold many different events to help
Great Organization they are in my home state helping the tornado victims. They are there when you need them always
American Red Cross ive heard great stuff about it haven't donated blood but soon i will. Heard their staff is great
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos