American Red Cross
4.77 / 5 based on 1,566 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
Red Cross has helped our community in so many ways. For those who lost stuff in a fire and floods. What a great program
I tend to donate when natural disasters occur. The Red Cross is always there to help the needy and hurt in these cases.
I donated blood to them before to help out when I was in school like they came every year to see if they could get help
I have donated blood since my sophomore year in high school. I fully support American Red Cross and all that they do!
These guys are there when our cities & countries need help, without them a lot of individuals would not be here today.
Where would this nation be without the America Red Cross? From blood donations to crisis support. Great organization!
Back in 2005 when we lost everything with Hurricane Katrina the American Red Cross were an incredible lifesaver for us!
I've donated blood several times through the Red Cross. If you can stomach donating blood, it's definitely worth while.
Great group that does blood drives and disaster relief all over the world helping out hundreds of thousands of people
Love how they go all around the world asking for blood donations, they help out so many lives. Don't forget to donate
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos