American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
Many people I know have taken classes through the American Red Cross and given blood and it sounds like a wonderful charity
This is one of my favorite organizations. Blood is always very much needed and this organization gives great donor rewards.
American Red Cross is great. They've saved and helped a lot of people through their work. Donate blood if you're able to.
American red cross has helped many people. Very good values. Makes a great impact. Always make people feel comfortable.
Great foundation that has helped many learn basic life saving techniques and also helping displaced people and families.
What the red cross does is great! I'm type o+ and i like that fact that when i give blood just about any body can have it.
Red cross is great, everyone I've met that is apart of it has been very friendly, and supportive, their cause is amazing
I love donating my blood whenever these drives come around. I love the chance that I can help save someone who needs it.
I oft give blood to the American Red Cross. It is always fast and easy and I normally am paired with a very sweet nurse.
I love the American Red Cross. They help when no one else wants to get involved and that's why we always donate to them.
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos