American Red Cross
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
Its good see people helping others in need of hard troubling times and that those people can me good people at " red cross".
As an insurance adjuster I have been very impressed with how quick this organization responds to community needs - well done.
This is such a wonderful organization they are always helping people in need I always donate blood every time I get a chance
American Red Cross is great, but will badger you for money donations as well. I try to give blood every three months, though.
This is one of the largest and most recognized organisation that helps America by providing relief during times of disaster.
The american red cross helps out lots of people and they care about what they do. They are so important to saving many lives.
The American Red Cross is a great organization. But if you donate blood with them, they like to harrass you by phone forever.
There work a such an act of love for humanity. What they have giving through out the years in times of disaster is amazing.
A fantastic organization! They helped my husband get home from Afghanistan when my health took a dive while he was deployed.
Love the red croos there the first ones to help people when theres a huracan well basically for everthing LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos