American Red Cross
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
I think it's great all the good that the American Red Cross does for people in need, especially in hard times like hurricanes etc
Great people doing great things!! The red cross is changing lives. Many chapters are closing due to funding, let's change this!
Donate blood as often as I can. They call and remind you when you are eligible to give again. Great people are working for them.
The easiest way to donate to the Red Cross is by donating blood! It's only a small amount of your time that helps people in need!
I give blood on a regular basis and I love that Red Cross makes such an effort to ensure that others can get the blood they need
I have been donating blood with them for years and have never had an issue. I go to the local fundraiser (BASH) and it is a hit!
Great organization for everyone that needs blood in a time of need. Certainly a must need but they take too much admin costs away
Although I've never directly needed this organization .... It shocks me about the salary / actual Amount that goes to the needy.
I completely support this organization! They do a very important job and without them I believe alot of people wouldn't be here!
I love donating when the opportunity comes up . I've only donated blood once and now I donate money . I get sick donating blood
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos