American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
I’ve been donating to American Red Cross since I was a little kid because they come to my neighborhood holding hats out to put $ in
As an American Red Cross certified lifeguard, I have to say everything about this organization is wonderful and such a great cause.
Such a great way to help people for free. You don't even have to give much of your time to SAVE someone's life. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
I used to donate blood but one time it made me pass out so it had been awhile however I plan to do it again, it is a great cause!
The easiest way to donate to the Red Cross is by donating blood! It's only a small amount of your time that helps people in need!
Great organization for everyone that needs blood in a time of need. Certainly a must need but they take too much admin costs away
Red cross has been one of the few organizations that I believe is doing great things, so I've donated to red cross in the passed.
I donated about a week ago. They have the nicest people working for them! I always feel so comfortable and I'll keep giving blood
This is an amazing program that really does an amazing job. They make a difference in the world and do all that they can to help.
Great people doing great things!! The red cross is changing lives. Many chapters are closing due to funding, let's change this!
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos