BY AMERICAN RED CROSS

Durable nylon backpack holds tube containing water, blanket, poncho, items for first aid and to attract help. Essential supplies provide basic preparedness.  Brochure included helps you customize an Emergency Preparedness Kit.  Clear tube keeps items organized and easily accessible.  Hands-free durable nylon backpack has extra room for personal items. Use on hikes, camping, day trips or the beach. Keep at home or in the car for sudden emergencies. Contains: 1 Emergency drinking water pouch 1 Rain poncho 1 Emergency blanket, 38" x 60" 2 Hand warmers 1 Light stick 1 N95 particulate face mask 2 Exam quality vinyl gloves 2 Germicidal wipes 1 Whistle with neck cord 1 Grab N Go Mini Kit™ with assorted bandages, antiseptic 1 Durable nylon backpack holds tube and personal items 1 Brochure to help you customize your own Emergency Preparedness kit see more...

Kristine F.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I keep one of these in my car and break in to it all the time. It's so handy to have these items on hand especially if you have little ones that just can't wait until they get home. I would highly recommend!
katie B.
katie B.
LANSING
Wellness Guru Expert
A nice kit with all the essentials in it I recommend you keep one in your car. Definitely a must-have....
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
A necessity for every car and bathroom. I keep a medical thing in each. Such a good idea and all the essentials.
Breanna U.
Breanna U.
Charleston, WV
I have one in my trunk of my car. Its always good to keep it on hand. you never know when an accident could accure and it has everything you need when one happens.
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
Warr Acres, OK
This is a great kit to have in the car or in the house you never know when you will need it or what you will need from it!
De'Asia M.
De'Asia M.
Dixon, KY
This would be so perfect to carry in the car just in casenof emergency!!!!! You never what will happen or when it will!!! So this important!!!!
Kortney W.
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
You never know when emergency can strike. This is a great kit to have handy at home or in the car.
Gillian G.
Gillian G.
Muskegon , MI
I have one of these in the trunk of my car, it gives me piece of mind knowing that I have this kit on me. It literally keeps you prepared for any emergency that could happen. I really recommend getting one of these because you never know when life is gonna give you the big "f u".
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can i please just get these for my house? cause this will be very nice for my house hold.
Stephanie f.
Stephanie f.
Central Islip, NY
This is great for on the go, you have everything you would need in case of an emergency. And being a paren't there may be more than one emergency; whether it's a scrape, fall, or bee sting this is very handy.