BY AMERICAN RED CROSS

American Red Cross by First Years - Deluxe Healthcare and Grooming Kit: 17-piece kit of healthcare and grooming essentials Contains brush, comb, scissors, nail clipper, fingertip toothbrush, four emery boards, deluxe travel/storage bag, and a baby care, wellness and safety guide Deluxe travel/storage bag for home or on the go Excellent baby shower gift 6 months and up see more...

American Red Cross by First Years - Deluxe Healthcare and Grooming Kit
  • "This is a good first aid kit my only personal dislikes about it is that the nail clippers are to big to use on a newborn and the nasal aspirator doesn't work very well." in 1 review
Yessica L.
This product is a must especially me i have two kids under three. It has all that you need to the head to toes.. Is so conviníent and economical.
Sidra H.
I am very pleased with which this products works and does what it is supposed to do. I don't have to worry about not having something that I do not need. I would purchase this again.
Alicia v.
I love this product I have 3 kids, and this always seems to be needed at some point.
Brandi M.
Macomb, MI
This is a great all in one product for a new mom. Clips, comb, brush, etc all in one. I used it so much with my son.
Stephanie  S.
Franklin Park, IL
This is a good first aid kit my only personal dislikes about it is that the nail clippers are to big to use on a newborn and the nasal aspirator doesn't work very well. Other than those two items it's a very convenient kit and small enough for travel.
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
Great starter kit for a first time parent. Has a lot of basic things you need for your baby. You'll especially love the nail clippers.
Miranda H.
Union Grove, AL
I like this kit a lot. If I had to make a suggestion, I would ask for an improved suction. Ours came apart and never actually got the "stuff" it was supposed to get out.
Kristen M.
Louisville , KY
This is awesome, a must need for parents!! I would hope everyone would get this at their baby shower.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
This is precious! its nice to have all these things in one place and it is so convenient
Desirea R.
hiram, GA
Has everything you need at a great price so you don't have to purchase several different items. Everything you need is in one convenient case. Good for on the go for traveling.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I buy this at?