American Red Cross

Can we spread the word the American Red Cross is doing free Covid antibody testing? Please share on social media [product:american-red-cross]
Is it worth donating to? I’ve heard lots of the money is going into CEO pocket ??
What’s your favorite thing about this charity?
Start your review of American Red Cross!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again.in reviews
While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate.in reviews
I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood.in reviews
Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people in reviews
I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so.in reviews
Philadelphia, PA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
American Red Cross uploaded by Valery R.
The American Red Cross, also known as The American National Red Cross, is a humanitarian organization that provides emergency assistance, disaster relief, and disaster preparedness education in the United States.
Fletcher, NC
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
American Red Cross uploaded by Christy W.
The American Red Cross mission is very rewarding. The workers and all are very warm hearted people. The company itself gives you the training and more if necessary if you are looking to work with Red Cross. They Work with a BIG heart and they all work towards a change and giving back to their communities. Which I LOVE!
West Columbia, SC
American Red Cross uploaded by Dana P.
American Red Cross uploaded by Dana P.
American Red Cross makes the blood donating process so easy and smooth! Scheduling was super easy and the staff when donating was so friendly and helpful! I donate every 8-10 weeks as they let me, and often since I have O- blood. I love helping! The app is great for getting your results and scheduling another time to donate!
Stansbury Pk, UT
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
American Red Cross uploaded by Braydon P.
This is a great well thought out charity. I worked with them during hurricane Sandy relief. They were well organized and prepared for all the challenges that we faced helping the people out with what they needed.
American Red Cross uploaded by Logyn K.
This organization means a lot to me and what their mission stands for it helps people under crisis get through it was founded by Clarissa Harlowe Barton American Red Cross
Douglasville, GA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I donate blood as offend as I can . donating blood saves lives everyone should try to. I've been donating since I was a teen .
WAYNESVILLE, NC
I have been giving blood since I turned 18. Knowing my blood has helped other's makes me feel great! I usually donate at the American red cross or life south.
Irving, TX
What a wonderful charity! Yes, Red Cross assists with blood donation drives. They are also instrumental during home fires and natural disasters by helping with living arrangements to clothing to emotional aid.
Snellville, GA
The Red Cross is best known for donating blood, which I have done through them many times. They also help during national disasters, provide classes in CPR and babysitting certification, among other things. It seems like a great organization and anyone I've ever met who volunteers with them speak highly of the organization and that says a lot!
Brooklyn, NY
It's a great organization that really provides I'm so many areas. They provide a myriad of opportunities for everyone to get involved and help those less fortunate.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Palos Hills, IL
il y a 2 mois
Can we spread the word the American Red Cross is doing free Covid antibody testing? Please share on social media American Red Cross