BY AMERICAN POWER CONVERSION

APC 700VA Power-Saving 8-Outlet Back-UPS: Output Power Capacity: 420W/700VA Topology: standby Waveform Type: stepped approximation to a sinewave 4 x NEMA 5-15R battery backup 4 x NEMA 5-15R surge protection Nominal Input Voltage: 120V USB port Surge Energy Rating: 340 joules Cord Length: 1.52m see more...

Becki M.
Lansing, MI
Techie Expert Level 3
This is everything I was looking for. I live in an area with a lot of brownouts & power outages. I decided to start using battery backups on all of my major electronics. I started with a smaller APC product & I used in my living room for my TV & attached electronics. I saw this one go on sale & grabbed it & switched it for the smaller battery. I have my 49" TV, satellite dish, dish receiver, Roku, and internet modem/wifi router all plugged in to this. I love that it has an energy saving function that allows me to have the Roku & satellite receiver plugged in to outlets that will cut power to those outlets when the TV is turned off.

Luckily I have not been without power for an extended time (while I was home) since I purchased this. But I do know that there have been brownouts & quick power flickers that have hit & my electronics kept running smoothly. It is really nice because when the power flickers it can be a tedious process to wait for the satellite & receiver to reset & run all of the self-checks & such. Now I don't have to worry about that for short outages.
Alex R.
Elyria, OH
This thing is awesome it definitely helped when my power went out and lasted a decent amount of time I would buy again
Thainara O.
ajo um dos melhores concerteza mais acho que exitem conversores melhores por ai mais elr e muito bom
diona l.
Nh2j2 to be with you can the know what I was talking to the movies on a horse racing in my head we
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
I use this in my office and have found it to be very useful. something so simple has great use.
Melinda T.
Villa Rica, GA
We had a bunch of these where I used to work. They seemed to work fine and do the job.
Angeline B.
Lenexa, KS
What is this meant for? Converting power
Alex R.
Elyria, OH
Where do you get the power from