BY AMERICAN PLASTIC TOYS

2-Piece Vacuum Set with Clicking Sounds For Children 2+ Years 2 Includes Easy-to-Store Hand Vac This product conforms to Product Safety Standard ASTM: F963. Measures: 27 1 2 x 8 3 4 x 8 Adult assembly required. Tools needed: Clippers. If you have any questions about this product, or are missing a part, please call us toll-free at or visit our website rather than return this product to the store. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I would highly recommend it!" in 1 review
Kayde S.
Wasco, CA
We received this as a Christmas present for my son (we have the green and blue one). If I was to have made the choice I probably wouldn't have bought it. From the packaging it seemed to be a really nice you and we were excited to build it so he could play with it. But once we opened it we were highly disappointed. Wasn't expecting it to be so cheaply made. Since you have to detach it from the plastic casings all pieces have sharp edges. The little wheel on the handheld vacuum is cheap and doesn't really rotate like it should. But with that being said my son, who is 2, really does like to play with it. I don't know how much it cost but it seems like it wouldn't be that expensive.
Rachel E.
We got this in a Laundry Play set for our daughter this past Christmas. The whole set was $12.50 (a steal of a deal) and it was super easy to put together! Both my 2 and 4 year olds play with this all the time. They like to play with it when I vacuum . I would highly recommend it!
Mariela M.
Cornelius, OR
I bought my two year old daughter one of these and she loves it! Every time she plays with her toys and cleans everything up she goes right in and uses her vacuum to finish, it entertains her very well
sabre t.
Imperial, MO
Great toy. My two year old son loves to vacuum an this right here is his favorite toy! He uses this an I use the real one!
Sara H.
Eighty Four, PA
My 1.5 year old LOVES this toy! It's a must have when mommy is running the sweeper!
Rafaela B.
Canada ontario
If you have toddlers and your a moma you will def know that your toddler likes to replicate everything you do!!! Including cleaning , my kids love to play with brooms and vacuums but unfortunately it's not always the cleaned and full of germs . So this is a perfect way for them to play house as we'll :)