BY AMERICAN PLASTIC TOYS

Dimensions: 29.75L x 23.75W x 15H in. Made from plastic. Yellow, green, blue, and purple colors. Freezer compartment with a credit card scanner. 23 accessories includes. Recommended for ages 2 and up. No screaming here, just imaginative play with the American Plastic Toys My Very Own Ice Cream Cart. Your child can develop fine motor and other skills with this play ice cream cart and the included accessories. Everything is made of plastic materials for durable use. The colorful cart has a handle and two wheels so your child can sell her ice cream all over town (or your home)! Recommended for ages 2 years and older Additional FeaturesPretend freezer compartment Credit card scanner Credit card and coins4 cones2 bowls4 spoons6 scoops of ice cream2 ice cream scooping utensils see more...

American Plastic Toys My Very Own Ice Cream Cart
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of American Plastic Toys My Very Own Ice Cream Cart!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?