BY AMERICAN ORIGINALS

American Originals brings you funky products with a 1950s retro feel! Combining great food and fun, the range is reminiscent of a cool, 1950s American diner where the hip and trendy would hang out with family and friends. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

• How long does it take to make a cupcake or muffin in these pans? 2 Answers
  • Wha kind of cupcakes or muffins do you like to make in this?2 Answers
Jennifer M.
Foodie Expert
I love this product, its very easy to use and the cupcakes turn out perfect. The only thing I have found if once I use up the wrappers that come with this I can't use small wrappers from the store they are too small and the next size up is too big.
Shanica H.
Little Rock, AR
Got this as a birthday gift because everyone knows I love to bake... This was the best gift ever. It's easy to use and I can make as many cupcake as I like.. Great for a single person. And for a mom on the go who has kids that like to help bake.. I recommend to everyone go get this now..
Danielle R.
Jb Mdl, NJ
I bought this and something similar, I do love this but the other one I brought has more colors that I enjoy. But this one is great for kini cupcakes, nothing sticks, they always come out perfect!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Foodie Expert
This thing is pretty awesome! I make a lot of minis and this thing does a phenomenal job. Nothing ever sticks and they always come out perfect.
Jaylin M.
Indianapolis, IN
Perfect . Makes cupcakes that are splendid . My favorite is chocolate . But I wish it came with more cupcake wrappers
Charlotte D.
Westbury , NY
I am most definitely getting this I love making cupcakes so much this def makes it way wasier
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This is so convenient. I love that it makes a small number so I don't binge, haha.
nidhi k.
I like this, its easier for me to make cupcakes anytime so i don't have to use the pan
Talin N.
This is so helpful, it's easy to bake in and out of it doesn't take so long❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 5 stars because it's so great
Tigana B.
Danielle R.
Jb Mdl, NJ
Wha kind of cupcakes or muffins do you like to make in this?
Erika W.
How long does it take to make a cupcake or muffin in these pans?