BY AMERICAN MEDICAL ID

To Have Your Medical Id Custom Engraved For Free, First Proceed Through Checkout Entirely And Then Call American Medical Id Toll Free At 1-800-363-5985. Please Have Your Order Number And Engraving Information Ready. Place Your Call Between 8Am-5Pm Cst (M-F). Weight: 13 Grams. Polished Stainless Steel. Bracelet Dimensions Approximately 6 &Iquest;&Quot; By &Iquest;&Quot;. To Have Your Id Customized, First Place Your Order And Then Call American Medical Id At 800- 363-5985. Line Limitations Are Below. Call With Engraving Information Within 48 Hours And Your Id Will Ship In A Free Gift Box. Engraving Line Limitation Information: Front: 3 Lines, 15 Characters Each To Ensure Quick Receipt Of Your Medical Id, Custom Items Will Ship Within 7 Days. Please Contact American Medical Id Within 48 Hours Regarding Engraving Requirements. Failure To Contact American Medical Id Will Result In The Product Being Shipped Without Any Custom Engravings . &Nbsp; see more...

Sylvia T.
Elmendorf, TX
I am someone who lives with a illness. I have a similar bracelet. It comes in handy everywhere I go case anything happens. They know how to treat my illness.
Luis-Arianna P.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this design! I wouldn't wear it on myself because it's big but I would recommend it for a male.