American International Checi Be Natural Callus Eliminator - Original Scent uploaded by Crowned G.

BY AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIES

Breaks down calluses in just 3-5 minutes, then simply file or buff them away! It does the work for you and saves you time! Directions: After soaking, liberally spread Callus Eliminator over callus. Let it set for 3-5 minutes depending on callus buildup. Then wipe away excess and use a file or buffer to gently remove callus. Wash off with water. Wear gloves or rinse fingers after applying. see more...

Bess T.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Callus Eliminator 4 oz more...
This is magic in a bottle. It doesn’t smell great but it works. In just 5 minutes and with the help of a pumice and a rasp, my feet feel like I just had a pedicure. I highly recommend if you have dry feet from sandals or just in general. Love this stuff!!!!
Crowned G.
Review for: Callus Eliminator 4 oz more...
The Callus Eliminator is 4 oz. for $13.78 at Sally's. It is a natural callus remover that works amazing. I believe this product is worth the price because 1. It's natural and 2. IT WORKS! The directions say to apply it on to the bottom of your feet only where there are calluses. Apply it using gloves and wrap the feet with plastic wrap and leave on for 3-5 minutes. Once it's over, you can use a foot file to scrape away the callus. This stuff makes this step so easy to do honestly and it definitely saves me time. I like to do this before I use a foot scrub as well. I'll give this 5/5 🌟 and I will continue using this.
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
Trying to get my feet ready for summer. I had some pretty bad calluses on my heels. Had been soaking and using a foot file. Just couldn't seem to get the results I wanted. While in a professional supply house I picked up a bottle of this. So glad I gave it a try! My feet are so smooth. I used as directed. It can be a bit messy. I used cotton balls to place it on areas needing it. Waited 5 minutes. Followed by fileing then soaking in warm water.
Jessica B.
Tempe, AZ
I am a licensed cosmetologist and one of my first professional jobs was being a nail tech at a wellness spa in my little home town Globe, AZ I was actually filling in foe her regular nail tech that was going on maternity leave so I oviously was working on her clients which most of them we're elderly ladies which was fine with me because I was able to learn a lot of different things for my elderly clientele that I would have never new or learned in school!! And this callus remover is one of them! it's not to harsh that it burns your skin but it is strong enough to remove callus or help soften them up so all you have to do is barely buff off the unwanted dead skin with a pedi tool i prefer the ones with the sandpaper type grit they are not so painful but work just as good as any other pedi tool!! the best part about this callus remover is after you use this and finish up the pedicure it leaves your feet feeling soft and supple no more pain and great looking feet!!
Allie C.
LOVE this stuff! There are not enough words to describe how awesome this stuff is for breaking down the dead skin on the bottoms of your feet. I use it on every single one of my pedicure clients and on myself and the results are nothing short of miraculously smooth feet every time! I only have to leave it on for about one minute before using my foot file to slough away the dissolved dead skin. The only down side is that prolonged, repeated exposure (like many times every day for a year or more) can cause major skin sensitivity, so one should always wear gloves when applying.
Olivia B.
I like using this once in awhile,after a long day in sandals..it's not fan everyday use because I think it's to harsh... But it works great.,it removes calluses and leaves my feet smooth,I also like how it's more of a thin clear gel and a little goes along way.I have had my bottle for a few months and I still have more than half left.
Laisha F.
New York City
My boyfriend had very calluses on his feet which is very annoying when we cuddle. I bought this for him so because I saw it before at the nail salon And it worked. It is a little messy to apply and cold. Then you wrap your feet with clinging wrap for 15 mins and then after you file away all the calluses and rinse. Very soft to the touch, his feet is now as soft as mine. I give 5 stars because it is worth it
Alexis M.
Horton, AL
This works pretty well. I keep it in the shower so I remember to do it. I bought mine at the professional beauty supply so I'm not sure of the availability to the average consumer. It's kind of messy so it would definitely be more enjoyable to receive this service with a professional pedicure anyway
Katherine C.
This product is amazing!!! While getting a pedicure at a nail salon this product was used on me. I saw how soft it made my feet and decided to ask the nail tech the name of this product. I've been using this product ever since
Lauren T.
I used this when working at a nail salon and the difference after using it was amazing . ive been trying to rwmember the brand so that i could get some for myself. One of the best products i cqn think of for pedicures
Zulema L.
Where can I buy this product ?
Julie P.
CARROLLTON, TX
Does this work on thick callus built on bottom of feet as well?
Marissa A.
Springfield, OR
My boyfriend would be the user and he has very sweaty feet, if he uses this product and then needed to put on shoes or walk around would there be an adverse reaction in any way??
member-0c1dd29bc
California
Has anyone tried this? Does it work?
Alyssa P.
Randolph, NJ
Does this work well? also, where do I find it & how much does it cost?

Amazon