American Innovative, LLC Teach Me Time! Talking Bedside Alarm Clock and Night-Light uploaded by Heather  M.

BY AMERICAN INNOVATIVE, LLC

Help your child learn how to tell time with the teach me time alarm clock by american innovative. Its lcd has 3 display modesanalog, digital and analog plus digitalto help children understand the relationship between the 2 types. This teach me time talking alarm clock has a built-in nightlight that glows yellow when it's time to bed and green when it's time to wake up. It also has interactive games with different difficulty levels to be chosen as per your child's age and time-telling ability. It can also serve as a normal alarm clock with the 2 feet buttons. On the left is the snooze button. The right button turns off the... see more...

Ashley D.
Arlington, MA
This clock saved my life. We had a chronic early riser, no matter what his bedtime was. We're talking 4:30-5:30 a.m. wakeups. When he was about 21 months we purchased this clock and followed advice from sources like Baby Sleep Site and Troublesome Tots. And it worked! By setting the clock at his normal wakeup time, then gradually pushing the time back, he actually started sleeping a little bit later. And even on days he didn't sleep in very late, he would lay quietly until he saw the light turn green. Even today, he wakes up most days around 6 a.m. but lays quietly in bed until the light turns green at 6:30 a.m.

If you think your child is too young to "get" it, don't hesitate to try! I'm glad we started doing this before he was 2, since we've now formed the habit. And he doesn't question what the clock says!

We keep it up on a shelf, so we don't use the buttons that tell the time. We didn't love how brightly the whole thing shines, so we put a black piece of paper over the numbers.
Heather  M.
Carrollton, TX
Best invention ever!!! In our switch to toddler bed we got this anticipating many bedtime outings. This clock is amazing. Set the time- like an alarm and it turns green when they can get up. Every night we say... See you when your light turns green. 90% of the time it works and well!
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
This couldn't keep my 6 year old daughters attention long enough for her to learn anything by it.
Liz A.
Edmonton
Bought this for my niece and she didn't use it. My nephew used it for a bit, but it ended up in a drawer. Good idea but it was not well received by the kids.