BY AMERICAN INNOVATIVE, LLC #53 in Nursery Decorations

The cuddly ok to wake! Owl teaches kids to sleep in so you can too! Kids love the soft plush and owl's tummy is fun to press. Ok to wake! Owl's face illuminates in two colors a soft yellow glow in the evening comforts kids as they fall asleep. In the morning, owl's face turns green when it's "ok to wake!" (a time that parents can select). Kids quickly learn the morning routine, giving parents extra sleep. this adorable owl also plays lullabies and gives kids gentle reminders to stay in bed when its tummy is pressed at night or in the wee hours of the morning. For example, in the middle of the night... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Such a cute baby plush toy. Great for carrying around or even decorating with. Love the details on the owl
Maria A.
So cute ! I love this plushy owllet!! My niece just love it and also look amazing in the nursery!
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
This is an adorable owl that my son would love to cuddle with! The design is simple and cute.
Haley J.
Cincinnati, OH
This is super adorable!! I love owls! definitely a cute buy! I love his little pjs
nicole n.
This is soo cute.This would be perfect for a baby because it looks very soft!
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
So cute! I love this! It stays in his crib most.ofnthe time! Very adorable!
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
This is such an adorable and clever stuffed animal for a little kid ! I love the idea of the two different illuminating lights for the evening and morning ! Plus the fact that it's an owl makes it even more awesome!
Jessica B.
Absolutely adoreable and kids love it!! Functionality to help them know when to rise is awesome!! I wish this had been available when my older ones were little.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is so adorable!!!!!!! My god daughter love waking up to it. And honestly I just think it's the cute owl lol
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Very great to have for little ones and love the product and babies love the owl and is very better than other products .from toys r us and love the product, I think parents should buy this product for little ones.
nicole n.
Does this come with a hook?
Julie B.
How exactly does this work?