American Innovative, LLC OK to Wake! Alarm Clock and Night-Light

by American Innovative, LLC

The ok to wake! Alarm clock and nightlight makes a fun and functional addition to your childs bedroom. When your child presses the cute toe buttons on this alarm clock, it displays funny facial animations on the lcd screen and performs child-activated functions. The nightlight provides a soft yellow glow in the evening and green light in the morning. An alarm sound or a silent green light, or both, signal when it's time to wake up. This battery-powered alarm clock has a concealed parental control panel for easy access to the clock settings and instructions. Parents can select the independent nap timer for the afternoon nap without...

Would this be good for a 3 year old?
Start your review of American Innovative, LLC OK to Wake! Alarm Clock and Night-Light!
Rachel G.
Techie Expert Level 3
We had this clock for our daughter for a few years and it worked great. She didn't come out of her room until it was green and it was awesome. But she insisted on carrying it around and dropped it several times which eventually broke it. And as she got older she'd come out and say "when is it going to turn green " but for a good long time it worked!
Alex E.
Knoxville, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
My son got this for Easter and he loves it! It has an alarm, ok to wake and nap function. It was a little pricey but I think it was worth the price. It has a night light function that is the perfect glow.
Michelle N.
Does it work? Depends on the kid. Did it work for my kid? Sure, for 2 whole nights. It's a great concept, but it's not something that will work for everyone. Don't plan on using it as a constant nightlight unless you want to go broke buying batteries.
Angelica W.
East Boston, MA
Techie Expert Level 2
This product is okay. I used it when I was a little kid so the noise that it makes really annoys me. It's like any other alarm clock, it just has a little night light. I would recommend it for little kids.
Rian F.
Great for training your children to stay in their rooms. I love that it has a light of when to stay in bed and when go get up
Sandra A.
Alberta, Canada
Oh my goodness! That is how I can describe the magic that is this clock. My son was getting out of bed at 5:30 in the morning every day and not napping but thanks to his clock he is back to napping and staying in his bed until 7 AM. He's too little to understand the concept of time per se but the color theme to this clock really works for him. I am so thankful for this product!! It is just such a smart product and at a reasonable price. Eventually my son will learn how to read the clock so it's great that there actually is a clock on there an alarm clock as it will last him a long time and it comes with the pink face so it will be good for my daughter to when she is old enough to need it
Assil A.
This product is very cool I want to review it on my channel .it is very beautyful and so cool and sweet and thanks
Ask a question to the Influenster community...