American Horror Story
By American Horror Story
#19 in TV
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

I'm new to American Horror Story, how does this season compare to last season? Should I try to go back to watch the first season?

Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Nixa, MO
11 months, 1 week ago
I really didn't like any seasons of this.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Chelsea, ma
2 years, 8 months ago
Asylum is my favorite. You do not have to watch one to follow the story of the other.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Morgan City, LA
3 years ago
There all aewseom!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
3 years, 2 months ago
Season one was amazing. Season two was good, but it just couldn't hold a candle to the first season. Keep watching though. Season three is great.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
3 years, 3 months ago
I would definitely watch the first season. It has nothing to do with season 2 as each season is a new story. However, season 1 was by far my favorite of the franchise so far!
Aubree D.
Aubree D.
Syracuse, NY
3 years, 4 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Both seasons are amazing in my opinion. Watch the first season if you haven't already! Don't worry about watching asylum before murder house, they have nothing to do with each other-the only similarity is the recycled cast, but they play different characters in every season!
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
4 years, 1 month ago
You don't need to watch the first to understand the second. These are two completely different stories and settings all the actors are recycled and play different characters in the next season.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Redlands, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
I would watch the first season but it doesn't really tie into the second season very much.
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Murfreesboro, TN
4 years, 3 months ago
I like the first season way better, but they are both worth watching.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Oswego, NY
4 years, 5 months ago
You don't need to watch both seasons to know what's going on because American Horror Story is an anthology, meaning each season is completely unrelated to the last. That said, I liked the first season better. Don't get me wrong, the second season is awesome, but the first season will blow your mind and keep you thinking.