American Horror Story
By American Horror Story
#20 in TV
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Anyone else think this one is terrible compared to the first but can't stop watching it?
Sanihe R.
Sanihe R.
10 months ago
Ehh i really like it this season
Nixa, MO
11 months, 1 week ago
I really didn't like any seasons of this.
Nixa, MO
11 months, 1 week ago
I really didn't like any seasons of this.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
1 year, 4 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I didn't like it but I watched it hoping it would get better, but sadly it didn't
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
4 years, 2 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The first was much better but this is good too. This season had a lot more twist and turns and back stories. I cant wait for season 3!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Oswego, NY
4 years, 4 months ago
I think both seasons are great in their own away, but I do not like the aliens story arc that Asylum is taking. Still, it's a great show and I love both seasons.
Rashida B.
Rashida B.
4 years, 7 months ago
This season ends up being way better than the first, regarding my interests at least.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes!! I watched the whole season though... lol
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Ashley, OH
4 years, 10 months ago
Of course not. It takes place in a 60's mental hospital, how can you NOT love that?
Liz C.
Liz C.
4 years, 11 months ago
I completely agree. I enjoy it to some degree because of the respect I have for the actors - I don't think it's for a lack of talent by any means that this season doesn't live up to the first. I feel like I'm mostly watching season 2 to be informed and hope for a better one on season 3!