American Horror Story
American Horror Story
By American Horror Story
#21 in TV
Warren, MI
Anyone else think this one is terrible compared to the first but can't stop watching it?
Sanihe R.
Sanihe R.
8 months ago
Ehh i really like it this season
Nixa, MO
9 months, 1 week ago
I really didn't like any seasons of this.
Nixa, MO
9 months, 1 week ago
I really didn't like any seasons of this.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
1 year, 2 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I didn't like it but I watched it hoping it would get better, but sadly it didn't
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
4 years ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The first was much better but this is good too. This season had a lot more twist and turns and back stories. I cant wait for season 3!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Oswego, NY
4 years, 2 months ago
I think both seasons are great in their own away, but I do not like the aliens story arc that Asylum is taking. Still, it's a great show and I love both seasons.
Rashida B.
Rashida B.
4 years, 5 months ago
This season ends up being way better than the first, regarding my interests at least.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes!! I watched the whole season though... lol
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Ashley, OH
4 years, 8 months ago
Of course not. It takes place in a 60's mental hospital, how can you NOT love that?
Liz C.
Liz C.
4 years, 9 months ago
I completely agree. I enjoy it to some degree because of the respect I have for the actors - I don't think it's for a lack of talent by any means that this season doesn't live up to the first. I feel like I'm mostly watching season 2 to be informed and hope for a better one on season 3!
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Overland Park, KS
4 years, 9 months ago
I agree that the first season was fantastic compared to the second, but I can't stop watching. I want to see it play out!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Texas City, TX
4 years, 9 months ago
I like the first season better than this season but I still watch it every month
Angel E.
Angel E.
Lowndes, MO
4 years, 10 months ago
This season is such a let down . I had such HIGH hopes and they were crashed ..I don't even like the new opening scene
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 10 months ago
This season seems better to me
Nina G.
Nina G.
Pasadena, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
Honestly I like this season a lot better than the last.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bel Air, MD
4 years, 10 months ago
Yes! It is like they are only doing it for shock value and gore and not the story this year.
Long Beach, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
I have kept up with it so far this season but it is no where near as good as last season. It seems this year they are just trying to push the envelope in the sex category but without as much of a story.
Mary O.
Mary O.
4 years, 10 months ago
Yeah. I keep watching just to see if it's going to get any better
Warren, MI
4 years, 10 months ago
I'm actually starting to fall for the show! Plot is becoming awesome...even the boyfriend ASK ME to follow him around after watching!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this season. I think we've only began to see what's in store for us at the Asylum!
Avery R.
Avery R.
Stittsville, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I definitely don't think it's nearly as good as the first season. I'm still trying to get used to the same actors playing these new characters, but I like the premise of the asylum so I'm holding onto hope.
Huntsville, AL
4 years, 10 months ago
I love this season. I think the Asylum premise opens up the storyline potential a lot and can't wait to see everything they work in this year.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Kittanning, PA
4 years, 10 months ago
I like each season on their own.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Bowling green, Ky
4 years, 10 months ago
I agree. however, the base for the hospital sounds a lot like Waverly Hills sanatorium. which was a TB hospital, 36k people died there, and it has a body chute. they mentioned these thing in the first few minutes of the first episodes. I've been to waverly hills and now I'm just watching it to see if there are any other comparisons.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I liked last season better, I think this one will be good too we just have to get used to its intensity!! haha
Charity L.
Charity L.
Corunna, MI
4 years, 10 months ago
I liked the first season better so far. I am still watching to see if it gets any better.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Ottawa, Ontario
4 years, 10 months ago
I actually really like this season!
Taylor Kusseling K.
Taylor Kusseling K.
Herndon, VA
4 years, 11 months ago
It would've been nearly impossible to start it where they left off last season so I'm glad they changed it. I think this season is gonna be just as good, maybe even better than first season
Katie H.
Katie H.
Ballston Spa, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
I actually like this season better.
LaToya F.
LaToya F.
Tavia L.
Tavia L.
Jamaica, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
I agree but I feel like that because we didn't expect it to be since it was our first time seeing it. But I love how I feel like I'm watching a movie till the commercials lol
Tucson, AZ
4 years, 11 months ago
YES I AGREE! even though i haven't seen the second episode. but i mean, i think i might be watching it just for evan peters... hmm... haha!!
Tucson, AZ