BY NONE

Brace yourself for an addictive thrill ride! "American Horror Story" is TV's most original new drama, a deeply stylish psychosexual haunt devised to keep you on the edge of your seat. The Harmon's (Dylan McDermott, Connie Britton) fresh start in a new home deviously twists to reveal discoveries of love, sex and murderous revenge. Featuring a Golden Globe(R)-winning performance by Jessica Lange, Season One scares up a host of engrossing extras. Audio Commentary on Pilot Episode by Ryan Murphy, "Behind the Fright: The Making of 'American Horror Story'", "The Murder House" presented by Eternal Darkness Tours of Hollywood, "On the Set of 'American Horror Story'", "Overture to Horror: Creating the Title Sequence", "Out of the Shadows: Meet the House Ghosts". Subtitles: English, French, Spanish. see more...

• Who's your favorite character? And what's your favorite s...1 Answers
  • I want to watch this but idk if its worth it. Is it actu...5 Answers
  • I've heard a lot about this series, is it worth the time ...3 Answers
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite seasons by far ! This is the first season and the first time seeing this show . At first , it was pretty calm and just a bit eerie . Near the middle is when it pulled me and I couldn't wait for the episodes to come on ! This season was amazing ! The characters , you couldn't help to love Violet and Tate ,no matyer how twisted their story is . The show is deffinetly unique and may not be for everyone . But 5 stars for this season . Love it ! The ending was good too!
Crystal F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My husband and I ❤️ American Horror Story. The first season was one of our favorites, but none of the other seasons will disappoint you. This show is unlike any other series out there!
ona k.
Sparta
This is my all time favorite tv series. Although the other seasons are great, this is my favorite one. Its the original american horror story and i love it. Its filler with suprising twists and turns, thrills, drama, suspence, and action. On top of all that, its also very well written. Truly amazing show.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
I loved this series i love scary movies and this does it for me. I did dislike the ending and i feel like they could of came up with a better ending. For such an long serie.
Luz Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I swear I didn’t know what I was getting myself into when I first watched this. This season is crazy. My boyfriend didn’t care for it until I made him watch it. Now that’s all we watch. Jessica Lange and Evan Peters are ridiculously good actors in this season. I highly recommend watching this
Rachel H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
BE WARNED: This show is very graphic in violent & sexual nature. But damn, it's addictive.

American Horror Story: Season 1 (coined Murder House by the ever growing fan base)

Dr. Ben Harmon (Dylan McDermott) & his family, wife Vivien (Connie Britton) & daughter Violet (Taissa Farmiga), move in to a huge home in LA. The home is Dubbed "Murder House" on a haunted house tour. Recovering from healing wounds, (Viv's miscarriage, Ben's affair with a student) the family isn't exactly close at the present time. Ben decides counseling patients in his home would be a great first step to normalicy; little did he know, it would be nothing but. His first patient, high schooler Tate Langdon (Evan
Peters) has some troubling issues. Hates school, he has visions of killing classmates. He has a lot of sexual tension, & is prone to violent tendencies. Much to Ben's dismay, Tate & Violete begin a relationship. Then there is nosy neighbor Constance (Jessica Lange) who keeps coming over unannounced & has a very disturbing past. She has a daughter, Addie, who has Down Syndrome. We learn something is completely wrong with the Harmon's house when Constance says to the maid, (who appears to women as an elderly house keeper played by Fances Conroy, and who appears to men as an oversexed, young, eager to please in ALL ways French maid) "Don't make me kill you again."

Throughout the series, we learn the secrets of everyone, why it is indeed called the "Murder House" & how the family will cope with old wounds opening up.
Nicole K.
York Haven, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The best show of the last 5 years hands down. The last show that I've loved this much was Nip/Tuck (Ryan Murphy is a genius). Love finally having a show that is actually different and dark. This was my favorite season. It really laid out everything for all the seasons to come.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've waited a long time for a show like American Horror Story. I think a lot of people have because it's so different from anything else on television. I would compare it's insanity to that of Nip/Tuck, which makes sense when you realize the same creators are behind it. The first episode will probably confuse most people, but stick with it. Each episode will answer questions from the previous ones and leave you with even more than the last. The cast is beyond superb. Jessica Lange as neighbor Constance is the homerun of the series for me. She plays that role with such conviction and is very deserving of the Emmy Award she won. The rest of the cast is top-notch as well, including Connie Britton (you may know her from Friday Night Lights) who's character is put through an emotional rollercoaster throughout the entire season.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
This is my absolute favorite season of this show (and this show is one of my favorites. ☺) All of the actors portray their characters to an absolute t! I think it's a must-watch because it's such a one of a kind show!
Kitty S.
The first season of one of FX's most popular shows. American Horror Story Season 1 (also known as murder house) pushes through so many stereotypes of what horror on TV can be. This show is graphic and disturbing on a variety of levels making it not for the faint of heart. Horror fans, however, will likely love all the traditional horror tropes in this season. Some play out just as you'd expect while others get turned on their head. Particularly interesting is the inclusion of some real world characters (or shall I say victims?) from crime history. Besides the fact that this was the start of a series which has spawned some of the most amazing horror characters ever created and showed mainstream horror has a place on tv, this series is just enjoyable for fans of the horror genre. Still the best season to date (not that the others shouldn't be watched) I highly recommend every horror fan check out this season.
Mandi C.
Who was your favorite character in Season 1?
Leslye B.
I want to watch this but idk if its worth it. Is it actually scary or interesting?
Nicole N.
Mount Vernon, IN
I've heard a lot about this series, is it worth the time watching?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Who's your favorite character? And what's your favorite scene ?