Arts & EntertainmentMediaTV ShowsAmerican Horror Story
American Horror Story: The Complete First Season (3 Discs) (Blu-ray)

American Horror Story: The Complete First Season (3 Discs) (Blu-ray)

by American Horror Story

Brace yourself for an addictive thrill ride! "American Horror Story" is TV's most original new drama, a deeply stylish psychosexual haunt devised to keep you on the edge of your seat. The Harmon's (Dylan McDermott, Connie Britton) fresh start in a new home deviously twists to reveal discoveries of love, sex and murderous revenge. Featuring a Golden Globe(R)-winning performance by Jessica Lange, Season One scares up a host of engrossing extras. Audio Commentary on Pilot Episode by Ryan Murphy, "Behind the Fright: The Making of 'American Horror Story'", "The Murder House" presented by Eternal Darkness Tours of Hollywood, "On the Set of 'American Horror Story'", "Overture to Horror: Creating the Title Sequence", "Out of the Shadows: Meet the House Ghosts". Subtitles: English, French, Spanish.

What’s your favorite season? Mine will forever be the first! 😍
Who's your favorite character? And what's your favorite scene ?
I want to watch this but idk if its worth it. Is it actually scary or interesting?
Start your review of American Horror Story: The Complete First Season (3 Discs) (Blu-ray)!
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
this is the absolute best season of American horror story that there is. It's creepy, it's compelling, and there's so much to take in that you're craving the next episode as soon as it ends. I think I watch the complete season in a single day. Definitely a bingeable series. it is a little bit over-the-top at times so it might not be for all viewers. Be advised.
Lisa S.
W Lafayette, IN
I love love love this show. That being said, first season was so my favorite. Got me hooked on this show. When it was over, I went searching for more. I didn't know what I had been watching and all I knew is I wanted more. It was so much going on like everyone had their own thing and you're trying to put it together bit you can't and then when it does. Awe.
Tiffany T.
Laurel, MS
The first season is one of the best seasons of American Horror Story. Very well done with a solid cast. Would recommend to people who like horror and weird shows.
Dixie M.
The Woodlands, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Huge AHS fan. This has to be the best season in my opinion. Love the directors and have followed their other works. Deep thinking. Motivates theory thinking. An escape from reality. A guilty pleasure.
Sheri P.
Milan, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Probably my 2nd favorite season! Pretty freaking awesome. A little gory, a little scary, and a lot of entertainment.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,675 reviews
This is hands down my favorite season of American Horror Story ever, and of course what got me hooked to the series since the moment it aired. Really got hooked to these characters and drawn in, so easy for me to rewatch this season over and over! So well done and the right amount of horror and shock.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show was pretty disappointing to me. After hearing everyone rant and rave about them I was excited to watch them, but they aren’t even scary, the opening title with all the creepy pictures is the scariest thing about this show. Half the characters are monotone and never even show any expression on their faces. I get what they are trying to do, but it’s like they made a horror show without any horror... not my forte and not a show I’d run and tell my friends to watch
Dwan P.
This is the best season of the show. It was the first season. If you like campy horror it is perfect. The cultural references in this TV show are amazing. I personally love macabre things. I would recommend anybody watch a show that likes dark TV.
Tammy B.
Hephzibah, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This first season started a love for American horror story that has lasted from the first season til the lastest season. Murder house was my very favorite season. It's perfect for anyone that is a fan on the horror genre.
Jaiden N.
Seriously this show is absolutely amazing but this is mu ultimate favorite season. Each episode got more and more complex while still staying true to the overall theme. I loved this season so much!!!