American Horror Story: Coven (Blu-ray) (Widescreen)

by none

An all-star cast reigns supreme in "American Horror Story: Coven", including Emmy(R) winner and two-time Oscar(R) Winner Jessica Lange, Oscar(R) Winner Kathy Bates and Academy Award(R) Nominee Angela Bassett. The exceptional young witches at Miss Robichaux's Academy are under assault by forces of ignorance and hate. Caught in the turmoil is new arrival, Zoe, who harbors a terrifying secret of her own. Fiona (Lange), a Supreme Witch with unimaginable powers, is determined to protect the Coven, but her obsessive quest for immortality will lead her to cross paths with a formidable voodoo queen (Bassett) and a murderous slave owner (Bates) cursed with eternal life. "Zombie Halloween: A Look at the Making of the Episode 'Fearful Pranks Ensue'"; "Enter the Coven: A Look Back at the Entire Season with Interviews from the Cast and Crew"; "Meet Ms. NOLA: Shooting on Location in New Orleans". Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish.

Did anyone else think this season was overated? Not looking forward to more Coven...
Who was your favorite character from this season?
Start your review of American Horror Story: Coven (Blu-ray) (Widescreen)!
Gorham, ME
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my favorite season! I love the show and I love how lady gaga is now in the newest season, she is bae! 👌
Royal Oak, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my favorite season of ahs because I feel it has the best plot line out of any of the other seasons.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Okay I've only watched 3 seasons and this one was my least favorite but it was still so good I LOVE KYLE
Gastonia, NC
This season was DEFINITELY the best, but it has you all fooled because I am the next supreme lol
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite season out of all! It's amazing, so provocative if you're into witches and fashion.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
1,414 reviews
My second favorite season, this one was super interesting and fun. I recommend watching this
Wdm, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite season of AHS! I love most of them..Jessica Lange is such an amazing actress.
Chambersburg, PA
this is my favorite season of the show the acting is good and the soundtrack is so good
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Coven had to be one of the best seasons besides Asylum. It wasn't as scary but awesome!
Edinburg, TX
Really liked this season a lot but I wish it could had been better but it was awesome