American Horror Story: Coven (Blu-ray) (Widescreen)

by none

An all-star cast reigns supreme in "American Horror Story: Coven", including Emmy(R) winner and two-time Oscar(R) Winner Jessica Lange, Oscar(R) Winner Kathy Bates and Academy Award(R) Nominee Angela Bassett. The exceptional young witches at Miss Robichaux's Academy are under assault by forces of ignorance and hate. Caught in the turmoil is new arrival, Zoe, who harbors a terrifying secret of her own. Fiona (Lange), a Supreme Witch with unimaginable powers, is determined to protect the Coven, but her obsessive quest for immortality will lead her to cross paths with a formidable voodoo queen (Bassett) and a murderous slave owner (Bates) cursed with eternal life. "Zombie Halloween: A Look at the Making of the Episode 'Fearful Pranks Ensue'"; "Enter the Coven: A Look Back at the Entire Season with Interviews from the Cast and Crew"; "Meet Ms. NOLA: Shooting on Location in New Orleans". Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish.

Did anyone else think this season was overated? Not looking forward to more Coven...
Who was your favorite character from this season?
Start your review of American Horror Story: Coven (Blu-ray) (Widescreen)!
Omg! My favorite season. It is so twisted and keeps you guessing. I love the actors and their characters. I love how realistic and modern it is. Awesome season!
Raceland, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Amazing season! They just go for it! These writers aren't scared to go all out and write true horror stories, not to mention witty characters.
Culver city, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite season of american horror story. I feel like this show is so aesthetically pleasing. I really love the story. I recommend!
Elmont, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I believe my favorite season. Love a good boss babe witch coven. Bad a** witches & the story line is well though of. Deep and fulfilling.
La Pryor, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Every single season keeps getting better and better to me. Murder-house was amazing, Asylum was horrifying and Coven made a perfect fit.
Carol Stream, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This one is all about witches which I love. It's not as creepy as the others. It is my second favorite season of American Horror Story.
Oswego
This was definitely my favorite season of American Horror story. I loved the whole story line and did not want this season to end.
S Williamson, KY
This is my favorite season of american horror story. It has the best characters and the best story line out of all of them .
Passaic, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my favorite season out of all of them. It had that "oh s**t" factor I'm always looking for in a show or a movie.
Danville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was my favorite season of AHS. I love this show in general, but I found this season particularly intriguing.