American Horror Story: Coven (Blu-ray) (Widescreen)

by none

An all-star cast reigns supreme in "American Horror Story: Coven", including Emmy(R) winner and two-time Oscar(R) Winner Jessica Lange, Oscar(R) Winner Kathy Bates and Academy Award(R) Nominee Angela Bassett. The exceptional young witches at Miss Robichaux's Academy are under assault by forces of ignorance and hate. Caught in the turmoil is new arrival, Zoe, who harbors a terrifying secret of her own. Fiona (Lange), a Supreme Witch with unimaginable powers, is determined to protect the Coven, but her obsessive quest for immortality will lead her to cross paths with a formidable voodoo queen (Bassett) and a murderous slave owner (Bates) cursed with eternal life. "Zombie Halloween: A Look at the Making of the Episode 'Fearful Pranks Ensue'"; "Enter the Coven: A Look Back at the Entire Season with Interviews from the Cast and Crew"; "Meet Ms. NOLA: Shooting on Location in New Orleans". Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish.

Did anyone else think this season was overated? Not looking forward to more Coven...
Who was your favorite character from this season?
Start your review of American Horror Story: Coven (Blu-ray) (Widescreen)!
Pittsburgh, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Loved the first season, hated the second, was left unaffected by the third. It was funny at times but never scary or creepy like the first two seasons. Kathy bates made it for me. She's amazing. Without her it was pretty unremarkable.
Conway, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The best season of AHS hands down. I absolutely love it. Some parts weren't the best. But over all the best season to date. I don't know how they could top it. There was so much there. Like it was creepy, supernatural, funny, romantic, there was drama and feuds. It was just the right amount of everything.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This has got to be by far my favorite season of American horror story it was so well made the characters were so magical and so dark it was amazing the acting was phenomenal the scenes itself were so intense I could not stop watching
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was my least favorite season. It basically felt like they just wanted an excuse to use Steve Nicks and built the story around that one element. Weak and uninteresting. Jessica Lange was, as always, brilliant.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
By far the BEST SEASON!!!!!! The acting is amazing there are many different interesting story lines going on all of the different girls bring so much to the show. It was the perfect amount of scary interesting and romantic. And through all there are still some good laughs a must watch!!!!
Out of all the AHS series, this one wasn't my favorite. But it was still really good. It was still one of the scariest and had my favorite characters in it. The first season is still my favorite so far!!
Mcdonough, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is the season that got me interested in AHS. I love the cast of this season. It has some of the best quotes I've ever heard in a TV show. The plot is a little all over the place but I love it. Not the scariest season but there are some shocking moments for sure.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have watched this season three times and I cannot get enough. The plot and character development is remarkable and every episode has new twists and surprises. Once you start watching you will not be able to stop! This is my favorite season of AHS.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Such a good season! I love the vibe of it from being set in New Orleans. My favorite character was Misty Day without a doubt. She made the entire season for me. I haven't experienced a love for a character like that throughout the entire series.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my favorite season! I've lived near and in Salem all my life so I could really relate to the witch theme. What did it for me is the fashion, I'll take one of everything!