American Home by Yankee Candle Pink Island Sunset, 19 oz Large Jar Candle uploaded by Virginia O.American Home by Yankee Candle Pink Island Sunset, 19 oz Large Jar Candle uploaded by keren a.American Home by Yankee Candle Pink Island Sunset, 19 oz Large Jar Candle uploaded by Ashley A.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
I love Yankee Candle pink island sunset but now that they made wax melts O I'm in heaven I get so many compliments when people come over and how you can smell it from outside the fragrance last about 3 to 4 days and remind you these are wax melts the actual candle last a little bit longer
Shannon C.
love this candle - cheaper version of pink sands by yankee candle. bought it at Walmart for less than $10 I believe and was very impressed! burns for awhile and was very happy with the scent.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
I absolutely love this candle. It brightens up my home leaving smelling so wonderful. I love keeping it lit and it last a very long time. I enjoy spending my money on it.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I really like this scent of yankee candle it smells just like pink sands which is my favorite yankee scent
Charley J.
Love this candle it's got a lovely sweet scent and isn't too overpowering like some of the other Yankee candles the smell seems to last for a while afterwards too, I would definitely recommend this to others.