Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesHome Fragrances
American Home by Yankee Candle Merry Cherry, Fragranced Wax Cubes

American Home by Yankee Candle Merry Cherry, Fragranced Wax Cubes

American Home by Yankee Candle Merry Cherry, Fragranced Wax Cubes: Quickly and conveniently freshens the airGreat for anywhere a candle isn't convenientMerry Cherry fragranceLasting, full fragranceFrom the trusted name in fragrance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of American Home by Yankee Candle Merry Cherry, Fragranced Wax Cubes!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 10
2,274 reviews
American Home by Yankee Candle Merry Cherry, Fragranced Wax Cubes uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
I purchased the Yankee Candle merry cherry wax cubes about a year ago and I use them often (especially in the winter time). The wax cubes are strong and fragranced with a lovely cherry aroma (and not the medicine kind of cherry scent either). It’s more of a holiday cherry scent which I love. These are a little pricey but they last forever. Yankee Candle is definitely a brand that I trust. I highly recommend it!

Looking for your answer?